|Get 'em started early on the goodness of fresh fruit and veggies (Instagram)|
Admit it, you've had a hankerin' for some fresh, green local veggies. Well, you're in luck! The Dickinson Square Farmers' Market opens this Sunday, June 1st from 10am to 2pm. Located at the corner of Moyamensing Avenue and Morris Street, the market will run every Sunday from June through October - weather permitting, of course.
Here's a list of who you can expect:
- DARMO FAMILY FARM
- Beets, asparagus, scallions, strawberries and Boston, red lead and romaine lettuce
- TWO GANDER FARM
- Red and green butter head lettuce, baby romaine lettuce, salad mic, swiss chard, beets, spinach, kale, radishes, yukina savoy, baby pac choi, hakurei turnips, collard greens, dandelion greens, spring garlic and RAW HONEY (!)
- ANITA'S GUACAMOLE
- Classic, Mango salsa and Raw tomato salsa
- GREENSTREET COFFEE ROASTERS
- Whole bean coffee available by the bag
- Hot and iced coffee while you shop
- STOUDT'S WONDERFUL GOOD BREAD & CHEESE (every other week)
- Artisan bread and cheese
Also, if you have any recipes made with farmers' market goodies, share them over at our Facebook page as well.